Keenan Allen Week 9 Player Props
Allen’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Allen is averaging 78.3 receiving yards per game, 5.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (83.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this year (three of seven), Allen has totaled more than 83.5 receiving yards.
- The Raiders defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 11th-most yards in the NFL this season (266.1 per game).
- In only 42.9% of his games (three out of seven chances), Allen has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (72.9).
- Allen’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 72.9 per game. He has collected 5.4 more per game than that average.
- Allen has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his seven games (42.9%).
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Allen will go up against a Raiders squad that allows 116.9 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 14th-ranked rush defense.
- Allen has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (0.5) by 0.5 yards.
- Allen has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Allen has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Keenan Allen or the Los Angeles Chargers at DraftKings Sportsbook.