Keenan Allen and the Los Angeles Chargers host the New York Jets on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Allen has prop bets set for receiving yards against the Jets. Here are some betting insights and tips for those props.
Keenan Allen Week 11 Player Props
Allen’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Allen is averaging 76.7 receiving yards per game, 7.8 less than the over/under of 84.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four out of nine), Allen has collected more than 84.5 receiving yards.
- The Jets defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the fourth-most yards in the NFL this season (288.6 per game).
- In just 44.4% of his games (four of nine chances), Allen has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (75.1).
- Allen’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 75.1 per game. He has collected 1.6 more per game than that average.
- In only four of his nine games (44.4%), Allen has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Keenan Allen or the Los Angeles Chargers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chargers vs. Jets Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from