Keenan Allen Week 10 Player Props
Allen’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Allen is averaging 81.4 receiving yards per game, 1.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (82.5).
- Allen has not totaled more than 82.5 receiving yards in a game through eight outings this year.
- The Dolphins defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the ninth-most yards in the NFL this season (275.3 per game).
- In half of his outings, Allen has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 74.2.
- Allen has put up 7.2 more receiving yards per game (81.4) than the average over/under he’s had set, 74.2.
- Allen has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Allen will go up against a Dolphins squad that allows 131.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 25th-ranked rush defense.
- Allen has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (0.5) by 0.5 yards.
- Allen has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Allen has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Keenan Allen or the Los Angeles Chargers at DraftKings Sportsbook.