Below you’ll find stats and insights about Bradley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of May 8, 2022 at 7:21 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Keegan Bradley odds for the Wells Fargo Championship
Bradley’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Bradley has two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Over his last five events, Bradley has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner four times. He’s carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his last five appearances.
Wells Fargo Championship details
- Date: May 5- 9, 2022
- Location: North Potomac, Maryland
- Course: TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Par: 70 / 7,160 yards
- Purse: 0M
- Defending Champ: Max Homa
Course history: Bradley at the Wells Fargo Championship
- Bradley has one top-five finish in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 10th.
- Bradley has made the cut in three of his last four trips to this tournament.
- The last time Bradley played this event in 2022, he finished second.
- He carded the top score in the field in two rounds the last time he played this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- This course is set up to play at 7,160 yards, 143 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Courses Bradley has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,292 yards, 132 yards longer than the 7,160-yard TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Keegan Bradley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||2||70-65-67 (-6)||–||–||$681,000|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||71-71-71-66 (-9)||8.188||-12.396||$234,350|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-70||-1.156||0.976||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||5||72-71-68-68 (-9)||11.435||-1.062||$820,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||11||71-75-70-72 (E)||4.528||3.652||$291,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||48||69-68-71-73 (-3)||1.246||-0.683||$30,429|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||26||68-68-74-66 (-8)||6.354||-1.446||$58,630|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||65||70-70-71-76 (-1)||3.302||-4.128||$17,976|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||12||69-65-66-65 (-15)||9.560||-2.877||$148,875|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Bradley’s eighth-place finish last time out at the Valero Texas Open on March 31 – April 3.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from