Bookmakers currently list Keegan Bradley atto claim victory at The RSM Classic. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Bradley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of November 19, 2021 at 11:27 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Keegan Bradley odds for the The RSM Classic
Bradley’s recent form
- Bradley has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Bradley has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five events.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five events, Bradley has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -7.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Bradley at The RSM Classic
- Bradley finished 15th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. He finished within five shots of the leader in three rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Measuring 7,005 yards, Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) is set up as a par-70 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,299 yards .
- The average course Bradley has played over the last year (7,296 yards) is 291 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,005 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Keegan Bradley 2021 results
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||70||71-67-68-74 (-4)||$14,760|
|October 20-23||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||7||70-71-69-65 (-5)||$259,322|
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||32||70-66-69-67 (-16)||$51,610|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||72-69||$0|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||60||67-76-72-70 (-3)||$20,710|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||11||69-67-67-69 (-12)||$203,775|
|July 22-25||3M Open||39||68-67-71-73 (-5)||$24,116|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||MC||71-71||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||14||71-68-68-68 (-13)||$121,875|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-67||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||78-72||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||17||69-75-72-72 (E)||$168,000|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||18||66-75-71-71 (-1)||$96,390|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||2||64-66-69-71 (-14)||$752,100|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||23||71-73-70-70 (-4)||$65,285|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||30||69-69-67-74 (-1)||$45,850|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||29||70-72-73-69 (-4)||$96,125|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||10||69-74-64-78 (-3)||$195,300|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||60||68-74-75-71 (+4)||$20,832|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||22||66-65-70-72 (-11)||$64,423|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||73-77||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-69||$0|
Below you’ll find a round-by-round breakdown of Bradley’s 70th-place effort in his most recent tournament, the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba at El CamaleÃ³n Golf Course at Mayakoba on November 4- 7.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from