In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Bradley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of July 15, 2022 at 12:25 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Keegan Bradley odds for The Open Championship
Bradley’s recent form
- Bradley has earned one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes over his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five tournaments.
- Bradley has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those four times he’s made the cut.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Bradley at The Open Championship
- Bradley has an average finish of 106th with a personal best of finish of 79th at this tournament.
- Bradley has two made cuts in his last four attempts at this tournament.
- Bradley finished 133rd here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Bradley carded two birdies and four bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,297 yards.
- The courses Bradley has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,258 yards, while St Andrews Links (Old Course) will play at 7,297 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Keegan Bradley 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||133||76 (+4)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||72-77||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||19||69-69-66-67 (-9)||-0.012||3.6||$106,102|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||7||70-69-69-71 (-1)||5.16||5.92||$515,934|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||37||69-75-69-77 (+2)||8.912||5.912||$51,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||48||72-70-73-71 (+6)||-1.904||5.236||$32,146|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||2||70-65-67-72 (-6)||-9.684||8.032||$681,000|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||71-71-71-66 (-9)||8.188||-12.396||$234,350|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-70||-1.156||0.976||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||5||72-71-68-68 (-9)||11.435||-1.062||$820,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||11||71-75-70-72 (E)||4.528||3.652||$291,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||48||69-68-71-73 (-3)||1.246||-0.683||$30,429|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||26||68-68-74-66 (-8)||6.354||-1.446||$58,630|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||65||70-70-71-76 (-1)||3.302||-4.128||$17,976|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||12||69-65-66-65 (-15)||9.560||-2.877||$148,875|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from