The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Ke’Shawn Vaughn will take the field against the Philadelphia Eagles at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday for the NFC Wild Card round of the 2021 NFL playoffs. In this article, we take a look at all of Vaughn’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Ke’Shawn Vaughn Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Vaughn’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
|Week 10||@Football Team||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Ke’Shawn Vaughn Rushing Trends Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- In terms of defending against the run, the Eagles are ninth in the NFL, conceding 107.9 yards per game.
- Vaughn picks up 10.6 rushing yards per game this season, which falls shy of Sunday’s prop total of 47.5 yards.
- Vaughn has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (47.5 yards) once this season.
- The Buccaneers are up against the NFL’s 23rd-ranked defense when it comes to rushing TDs conceded (18 this season).
- Vaughn has found paydirt on the ground in two games this year but did not have multiple rushing TDs either time.
Ke’Shawn Vaughn Receiving Trends Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- This week Vaughn will face the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense (233.9 yards allowed per game).
- With 28 passing TDs conceded this year, the Eagles defense is ranked 20th in the NFL.
- Vaughn has not caught a touchdown pass this season (in 17 games).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of January 16, 2022. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ke’Shawn Vaughn or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from