Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Kawhi Leonard when his Los Angeles Clippers take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday.
Kawhi Leonard Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Leonard has had a points prop bet set in 32 of the 38 games he has played this season.
- Monday’s points prop bet for Leonard is set at 26.5 points. That is 0.5 more points than his season average of 26.0.
- In 19 of 38 games this season (50%) Leonard has scored more than 26.5 points.
- Leonard’s average points prop this season has been set at 22 points, which he’s outscored by 4.0 points on average this year.
- Leonard has hit the over on his point totals in 18 chances (56.2%) out of 32 opportunities.
- In 27 of 38 games this season (71.1%), Leonard scored more than his average points over/under of 22.
- Opponents of the Bucks have scored 112.6 points per game this season, the 11th-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Leonard has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 32 of the 38 games he has played this season.
- Leonard has averaged 37.1 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (37.5).
- Leonard has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total for Monday’s game in 17 of 38 games (44.7%).
- Leonard’s season-long PRA average (37.1) is 1.3 lower than his average PRA over/under — 38.4.
- In just 43.8% of his opportunities this season (14 of 32), Leonard has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In just 39.5% of his matchups this season (15 of 38 games), Leonard covered his average PRA over/under (38.4).
Last 10 Games
Leonard vs the Bucks
Bet on the Clippers vs the Bucks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from