Kawhi Leonard and the Los Angeles Clippers play the Golden State Warriors on Thursday. Here’s how Leonard’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Kawhi Leonard Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Leonard has played in 30 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 25 of them.
- Leonard’s 26.6 points per game average is 0.9 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- 16 times this season (out of 30 total games — 53.3%) Leonard has scored more than 27.5 points.
- Leonard’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (20.8 points) by 5.8 points.
- Leonard has hit the points over in 68% of his opportunities (17 of 25 chances).
- Leonard’s season-long points prop bet average is 20.8 points, a figure he’s gone over 25 out of 30 games (83.3%).
- Teams are averaging 112.9 points per game against the Warriors this season, the ninth-most allowed by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Leonard has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 25 times this season.
- Leonard’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 37.8, which is 2.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (40.5).
- In 13 of 30 games (43.3%) Leonard has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total in Thursday’s game.
- Leonard has a season-long PRA average (37.8) that’s 0.8 lower than his average PRA prop bet over/under (38.6).
- Leonard has hit the over on his PRA prop bets just 48% of the time this season (12 of 25 opportunities).
- In only 14 of 30 contests this season (46.7%) Leonard covered his average PRA over/under (38.6).
Last 10 Games
Leonard vs the Warriors
Bet on the Clippers vs the Warriors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from