Kawhi Leonard has several prop bets set for Sunday’s matchup between his Los Angeles Clippers and the New Orleans Pelicans. Here’s a deep dive into his points and three-pointer props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Pelicans.
Kawhi Leonard Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Leonard has played in 31 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 26 of them.
- Leonard has scored 26.7 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 0.8 points less than Sunday’s points prop total.
- In 54.8% of his matchups this season (17 of 31 games) Leonard has scored more than 27.5 points.
- Leonard’s season scoring average of 26.7 is 5.6 points higher than his 21.1 average points over/under.
- Leonard has hit the points over in 18 of 26 opportunities (69.2%).
- Leonard has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (21.1 points) in 77.4% of his games (24 out of 31 contests).
- Opponents of the Pelicans have put up 115.4 points per game this season, the fifth-most against any NBA squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Leonard has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in 25 of the 31 games he has played this season.
- Leonard’s 2.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 fewer threes than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- In 11 of 31 games this season (35.5%), Leonard has made more than 2.5 threes.
- Leonard has hit the same number of threes this season as his average prop bet over/under of 2.1.
- In just 44% of his contests (11 of his 25 opportunities), Leonard has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets.
- Leonard’s average made threes prop bet over/under is 2.1 three-pointers, a number he’s eclipsed in only 11 of 31 games (35.5%).
- Teams are averaging 15.4 made three-pointers per game against the Pelicans this season, the most allowed by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Leonard vs the Pelicans
Bet on the Clippers vs the Pelicans
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from