Karl-Anthony Towns’ Minnesota Timberwolves square off against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Monday. Towns has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and made three-pointers prop bets for this game.
Karl-Anthony Towns Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Towns has played in 22 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 19 of them.
- Towns’ 23.1 points per game average is 1.4 points fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- Nine times this season (out of 22 total games — 40.9%) Towns has scored more than 24.5 points.
- The average scoring over/under for Towns this season is 24, 0.9 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Towns has hit the points over in only 36.8% of his opportunities (seven of 19 chances).
- Teams are averaging 112.2 points per game against the Thunder this season, the 14th-most allowed by a squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Towns has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 17 times this season.
- Towns’ 2.0 made three pointers per game is 0.5 more threes than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- Towns has hit more than 1.5 threes in 68.2% of his games this season (15 of 22 games).
- Towns has knocked down 0.5 less three-pointers in 2020-21 than his average prop bet over/under of 2.5.
- Towns has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in just two of his 17 chances (11.8% of his matchups).
- In only four of 22 games (18.2%), Towns has made more threes than his 2.5 average prop bet total.
- The Thunder’s opponents are connecting on 12.7 three-point shots per game, which is the 16th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Timberwolves vs the Thunder
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from