Karl-Anthony Towns and the Minnesota Timberwolves play the Phoenix Suns on Friday. Here’s how Towns’ performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Karl-Anthony Towns Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Towns has had a points prop bet set in 18 of the 21 games he has played this season.
- Towns’ 23.1 points per game average is 1.4 points less than Friday’s over/under.
- Nine times this season (out of 21 total games — 42.9%) Towns has scored more than 24.5 points.
- The average scoring over/under for Towns this season is 24, 0.9 points higher than his scoring average on the season.
- Towns has gone over the point total in only 38.9% of his opportunities (seven of 18 chances).
- Towns’ season-long points prop bet average is 24 points, a figure he’s gone over just nine out of 21 contests (42.9%).
- Teams are averaging 108.0 points per game against the Suns this season, the 27th-most allowed by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Towns has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 18 times this season.
- Towns’ points, rebounds and assists combined average is 37.7, which is 2.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (40.5).
- In eight of 21 games (38.1%) Towns has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Friday’s game.
- Towns has a season-long PRA average (37.7) that’s 0.9 lower than his average PRA prop bet over/under (38.6).
- Towns has gone over his PRA prop bets just 33.3% of the time this season (six of 18 opportunities).
- In only 10 of 21 contests this year (47.6%) Towns covered his average PRA over/under (38.6).
Last 10 Games
Towns vs the Suns
Bet on the Timberwolves vs the Suns
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from