Karl-Anthony Towns’ Minnesota Timberwolves will cross paths with the Phoenix Suns on Thursday. Towns has multiple prop bets posted for the contest. We take a closer look at the points and assists prop bets for this game.
Karl-Anthony Towns Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Towns has played in 20 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 17 of them.
- Thursday’s points prop bet for Towns is set at 24.5 points. That’s 2.3 more points than his season average of 22.2.
- In eight of 20 games this season (40%) Towns has scored more than 24.5 points.
- Towns’ average scoring over/under this season has been set at 24 points, which he’s fallen short of by 1.8 points on average.
- Towns has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just six out of 17 times (35.3%).
- In only eight games this season (40%) Towns scored more than his average points over/under of 24.
- Opponents of the Suns have averaged 107.6 points per game this season, the 27th-most against any NBA squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Towns has had a prop bet set for assists in 17 of 20 total games this season.
- Towns has averaged 4.2 assists per game, 0.3 fewer than Thursday’s assist over/under (4.5).
- Towns has had more than 4.5 assists in six out of 20 games this season (30%).
- Towns has averaged 0.2 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of four.
Last 10 Games
Towns vs the Suns
Bet on the Timberwolves vs the Suns
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from