Karl-Anthony Towns has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Saturday’s matchup between his Minnesota Timberwolves and the Houston Rockets. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Rockets.
Karl-Anthony Towns Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Towns has had a points prop bet set in 22 of the 25 games he has played this season.
- Saturday’s scoring over/under for Towns is set at 25.5 points. That is 1.8 more points than his season average of 23.7.
- In eight of 25 games this season (32%) Towns has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Towns’ average points prop this season has been set at 24.3 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.6 points on average.
- Towns has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just nine out of 22 times (40.9%).
- In only 11 games this season (44%) Towns scored more than his average points over/under of 24.3.
- Opponents of the Rockets have averaged 113.4 points per game this season, the ninth-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Towns has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 22 times this season.
- Towns has averaged 38.2 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 3.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (41.5).
- Towns has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game in nine of 25 games (36%).
- Towns’ season-long PRA average (38.2) is 0.8 lower than his average PRA over/under — 39.
- In just 36.4% of his opportunities this year (eight of 22), Towns has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 44% of his matchups this year (11 of 25 games), Towns covered his average PRA over/under (39).
Last 10 Games
Towns vs the Rockets
Bet on the Timberwolves vs the Rockets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from