Karl-Anthony Towns’ Minnesota Timberwolves square off against the Houston Rockets on Friday. Towns has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and assists prop bets for this game.
Karl-Anthony Towns Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Towns has had a points prop bet set in 21 of the 24 games he has played this season.
- Towns’ 23.5 points per game average is 2.0 points fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- Seven times this season (out of 24 total games — 29.2%) Towns has scored more than 25.5 points.
- The average points prop for Towns in 2020-21 is 24.2, 0.7 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Towns has gone over the point total in only 38.1% of his opportunities (eight of 21 chances).
- Towns’ season-long points prop bet average is 24.2 points, a figure he’s gone over just 10 out of 24 games (41.7%).
- Opponents of the Rockets have put up 113.6 points per game this season, the eighth-most against any NBA team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Towns has had an assists prop bet set in 21 of the 24 games he has played this season.
- Towns has averaged 4.1 assists per game this season, 0.4 assists less than his prop bet for the matchup on Friday (4.5).
- In eight out of 24 games this season (33.3%) Towns has collected more than 4.5 assists.
- Towns’ per-game assist average (4.1) is the same as his average assist prop bet total.
- In just 33.3% of Towns’ games (eight out of 24) he has dished out more than 4.1 assists (his average assist prop over/under this season).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Timberwolves vs the Rockets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from