Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Karl-Anthony Towns when his Minnesota Timberwolves square off against the Brooklyn Nets on Monday.
Karl-Anthony Towns Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Towns has played in 26 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 23 of them.
- Monday’s scoring over/under for Towns is set at 25.5 points. That is 1.7 more points than his season average of 23.8.
- In nine of 26 games this season (34.6%) Towns has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Towns’ average points prop bet this season has been set at 24.3 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.5 points on average.
- Towns has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just 10 out of 23 times (43.5%).
- In only 12 games this season (46.2%) Towns scored more than his average points over/under of 24.3.
- Teams are averaging 115.1 points per game against the Nets this season, the fifth-most given up by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Towns has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 23 times this season.
- Towns has averaged 38.5 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 3.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (41.5).
- Towns has exceeded his PRA prop bet total for Monday’s game in 10 of 26 games (38.5%).
- Towns’ season-long PRA average (38.5) is 0.7 lower than his average PRA over/under — 39.2.
- In only 39.1% of his opportunities this year (nine of 23), Towns has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In just 46.2% of his matchups this year (12 of 26 contests), Towns covered his average PRA over/under (39.2).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Timberwolves vs the Nets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from