Karl-Anthony Towns has several statistic-based prop bets set for Wednesday’s matchup between his Minnesota Timberwolves and the New York Knicks. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Knicks.
Karl-Anthony Towns Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Towns has played in 27 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 24 of them.
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Towns is set at 24.5 points. That’s 0.4 more points than his season average of 24.1.
- In 13 of 27 games this season (48.1%) Towns has scored more than 24.5 points.
- Towns’ average scoring over/under this season has been set at 24.4 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.3 points on average.
- Towns has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 11 out of 24 times (45.8%).
- In only 13 games this season (48.1%) Towns scored more than his average points over/under of 24.4.
- Opponents of the Knicks have averaged 104.6 points per game this season, the fewest against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Towns has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 24 times this season.
- Towns has averaged 38.9 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 1.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (40.5).
- Towns has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total for Wednesday’s game in 12 of 27 games (44.4%).
- Towns’ season-long PRA average (38.9) is 0.3 lower than his average PRA over/under — 39.2.
- In just 41.7% of his opportunities this year (10 of 24), Towns has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 48.1% of his matchups this year (13 of 27 games), Towns covered his average PRA over/under (39.2).
Last 10 Games
Towns vs the Knicks
Bet on the Timberwolves vs the Knicks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from