Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Karl-Anthony Towns when his Minnesota Timberwolves hit the court against the Boston Celtics on Friday.
Karl-Anthony Towns Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Towns has played in 32 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 26 of them.
- Friday’s scoring over/under for Towns is set at 26.5 points. That is 1.7 more points than his season average of 24.8.
- In 12 of 32 games this season (37.5%) Towns has scored more than 26.5 points.
- Towns’ average points prop this season has been set at 24.5 points, which he’s outscored by 0.3 points on average this year.
- Towns has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 12 out of 26 times (46.2%).
- In exactly half of his matchups this season Towns has scored more than his average points over/under of 24.5.
- Teams are averaging 110.3 points per game against the Celtics this season, the 21st-most allowed by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Towns has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 26 times this season.
- Towns has averaged 40.3 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 2.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (42.5).
- Towns has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total for Friday’s game in 11 of 32 games (34.4%).
- Towns’ PRA average (40.3) is 0.8 higher than his average prop bet total (39.5).
- In only 46.2% of his opportunities this year (12 of 26), Towns has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- Towns covered his average PRA over/under (39.5) in 56.2% of his matchups this season (18 of 32 contests).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Timberwolves vs the Celtics
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from