Karl-Anthony Towns and his Minnesota Timberwolves teammates match up against the San Antonio Spurs at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday. Towns leads the Timberwolves with 23.1 points per contest and 9.5 rebounds, while also posting 3.4 assists.
In this article, we break down all of Towns’ prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Karl-Anthony Towns Prop Bets (November 18)
Towns Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Towns has put up 23.1 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.4 points less than Thursday’s over/under.
- In the 14 games he’s appeared in this season, Towns’ point total has exceeded 23.5 points seven times.
- So far this season, Towns is 6-for-14 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Towns has averaged 3.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- Towns has connected on more than 2.5 threes in 11 of his 14 games so far this season.
- Giving up 109.3 points per game, the Spurs are the 22nd-ranked squad in the league on defense.
Towns Vs Spurs (2020-21)
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Spurs
Powered By Data Skrive using data from