Karl-Anthony Towns and the Minnesota Timberwolves will be taking on the Sacramento Kings at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Towns leads the Timberwolves with 23.2 points per game and 9.8 rebounds, while also putting up 3.3 assists.
Let’s take a look at Towns’ prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you examine your best wagers.
Karl-Anthony Towns Prop Bets (November 17)
Towns Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 24.5-point total set for Towns on Wednesday is 1.3 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Towns has appeared in 13 games this season, scoring more than 24.5 points in seven of them.
- Towns is 6-for-14 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- Towns has made 3.2 three pointers per game, 0.7 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Towns has connected on more than 2.5 treys in 11 of his 13 games so far this season.
- The Kings give up 110.7 points per game, 25th-ranked in the league.
Towns Vs Kings (2020-21)
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Kings
Powered By Data Skrive using data from