Karl-Anthony Towns and his Minnesota Timberwolves teammates take on the Memphis Grizzlies at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Towns is tops on his team in both points (23.2) and rebounds (9.7) per contest, and also posts 3.5 assists. Defensively, he puts up 1.4 steals and 1.1 blocks.
Below, we dig into Towns’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this contest.
Karl-Anthony Towns Prop Bets (November 20)
Towns Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Saturday’s over/under for Towns is 24.5 points. That’s 1.3 more than his season average of 23.2.
- Towns has totaled more than 24.5 points eight times this season (through 15 games).
- Towns has gone over on his points prop total seven times this season (in 16 games with such a prop).
- Towns’ 3.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.6 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Towns has made more than 2.5 treys in 12 of his games so far this season.
- Giving up 113.1 points per game, the Grizzlies are the 28th-ranked team in the NBA defensively.
Towns Vs Grizzlies
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Grizzlies
Powered By Data Skrive using data from