Karl-Anthony Towns has several prop bets set for the outing against the New Orleans Pelicans on Thursday. Here are the insights you need to know for Towns’ point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Karl-Anthony Towns Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Towns has played in 16 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 13 of them.
- Towns has scored 22.0 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 3.5 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- In 18.8% of his matchups this season (three of 16 games) Towns has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Towns’ points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (23.9 points) by 1.9 points.
- Towns has hit the points over in only four of 13 opportunities (30.8%).
- Towns has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (23.9 points) in only 43.8% of his matchups (seven out of 16 games).
- Teams are averaging 115.8 points per game against the Pelicans this season, the fifth-most given up by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Towns has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 13 of the 16 games he has played this season.
- Towns combines to average 36.8 points, rebounds and assists, 3.7 less than his prop bet PRA total for Thursday’s game (40.5).
- In 31.2% of his games (five out of 16) Towns has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under in Thursday’s game.
- Towns’ PRA average (36.8) is 1.6 lower than his average prop bet total (38.4).
- In only three out of 13 chances this season (23.1%), Towns has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 43.8% of his matchups this year (seven of 16 contests), Towns covered his average PRA over/under (38.4).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Timberwolves vs the Pelicans
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from