Kareem Hunt Week 15 Player Props
Hunt’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Hunt is set at 40.5. That is 18.9 fewer yards than his season average of 59.4.
- Nine times this season (out of 13 total games — 69.2%), Hunt has had more than 40.5 rushing yards.
- The Giants allow 101.5 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s sixth-ranked rush defense.
- Hunt has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (55.9) by 3.5 yards.
- Hunt’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 55.9 yards, a figure he’s covered in eight out of 13 games (61.5%).
- Hunt has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only six out of 13 times (46.2%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Hunt has averaged 13.6 rushing attempts per game, 4.1 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (9.5).
- In 12 out of 13 games this season (92.3% of his opportunities), Hunt has had more than 9.5 rushing attempts.
- Hunt’s 13.6 rushing attempts per game is 0.7 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 12.9.
- 53.8% of Hunt’s games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of 13 games).
- Hunt has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.9 rushing attempts) in 69.2% of his games (nine of 13 games).
- This season, Giants opponents have ran the ball 25.8 times per game, the 23rd-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kareem Hunt or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Giants Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from