Kareem Hunt Week 14 Player Props
Hunt’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Hunt’s 61.6 rushing yards per game average is 19.1 greater than Monday’s over/under.
- Nine times this season (out of 12 total games — 75%), Hunt has had more than 42.5 rushing yards.
- The Ravens give up 111.6 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 12th-ranked rush defense.
- Hunt’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 57.1, which he’s outpaced by 4.5 yards on average this year.
- Hunt’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 57.1 yards, a figure he’s gone over in eight out of 12 games (66.7%).
- Hunt has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total six times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Hunt has collected 14.3 rushing attempts per game, 3.8 more than the over/under in Monday’s game (10.5).
- Hunt has collected more than 10.5 rushing attempts in 10 of 12 games this season (83.3% of his chances).
- Hunt’s season-long average over/under is 13.1 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.2 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 58.3% of Hunt’s games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of 12 games).
- Hunt’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 13.1. He’s gone over that total in half his games.
- Ravens opponents average 25.1 rushing attempts per game, the 24th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 11, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kareem Hunt or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from