Kareem Hunt and the Cleveland Browns visit the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Hunt’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets in the matchup against the Tennessee Titans.
Kareem Hunt Week 13 Player Props
Hunt’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- The Titans allow 115.5 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Hunt is set at 47.5. That is 16.7 fewer yards than his season average of 64.2.
- Eight times this season (out of 11 total games — 72.7%), Hunt has had more than 47.5 rushing yards.
- Hunt’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 58, which he’s outpaced by 6.2 yards on average this year.
- Hunt has gone over the rushing yards total in 54.5% of his opportunities (six of 11 games).
- Hunt has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (58) in 72.7% of his games (eight out of 11 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Hunt is averaging 13.7 receiving yards per game, 6.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (20.5).
- In 27.3% of his games this season (three out of 11), Hunt has totaled more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- The Titans defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the fifth-most yards in the NFL this season (278.8 per game).
- In only 18.2% of his games (two of 11 chances), Hunt has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (25.9).
- Hunt’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.9 per game. He averages 12.2 fewer per game than that average.
- Hunt has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his 11 games (18.2%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kareem Hunt or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Titans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from