Kareem Hunt and the Cleveland Browns hit the field against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday on the road at TIAA Bank Field. Here are some betting insights and tips around Hunt’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in that matchup.
Kareem Hunt Week 12 Player Props
Hunt’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Hunt’s 64.4 rushing yards per game average is 10.9 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 70% of his games this season (seven of 10 matchups), Hunt has put up more than 53.5 rushing yards.
- Hunt will go up against a Jaguars squad that allows 129.1 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 23rd-ranked rush defense.
- Hunt’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 58.4, which he’s outpaced by 6.0 yards on average this year.
- Hunt’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 58.4 yards, a figure he’s gone over in seven out of 10 games (70%).
- Hunt has gone over his rushing yards prop total five times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Hunt has collected 14.7 rushing attempts per game, 3.2 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (11.5).
- Hunt has recorded more than 11.5 rushing attempts in eight of 10 games this season (80% of his chances).
- Hunt’s 14.7 rushing attempts per game is 1.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 13.5.
- In six of 10 games this year, Hunt took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (60% of his opportunities).
- Hunt has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (13.5 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Jaguars opponents average 29.9 rushing attempts per game, the fifth-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kareem Hunt or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from