Kareem Hunt has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards when the Cleveland Browns host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here are a few tips and insights for betting on those props.
Kareem Hunt Week 11 Player Props
Hunt’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- The Eagles allow 133.0 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 25th-ranked rush defense.
- Hunt’s 70.3 rushing yards per game average is 14.8 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 77.8% of his games this season (seven of nine matchups), Hunt has put up more than 55.5 rushing yards.
- Hunt has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (58.7) by 11.6 yards.
- Hunt has gone over the rushing yards total in 55.6% of his opportunities (five of nine games).
- Hunt’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 58.7 yards, a figure he’s covered in seven out of nine games (77.8%).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Hunt is averaging 15.7 receiving yards per game, 6.8 less than the over/under of 22.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 22.2% of his games this season (two of nine), Hunt has totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- The Eagles defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 24th-most yards in the NFL this season (236.8 per game).
- In only 11.1% of his games (one of nine opportunities), Hunt has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (26.5).
- Hunt’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26.5 per game. He averages 10.8 less per game than that average.
- In just two of his nine games (22.2%), Hunt has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kareem Hunt or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from