Kareem Hunt has prop bets set for rushing yards and attempts when the Cleveland Browns host the Houston Texans on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here’s a few tips and insights for betting on those props.
Kareem Hunt Week 10 Player Props
Hunt’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Hunt is set at 59.5. That’s 6.6 fewer yards than his season average of 66.1.
- Six times this season (out of eight total games — 75%), Hunt has had more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- The Texans allow 159.5 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s worst rush defense.
- Hunt’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 58.9, which he’s outpaced by 7.2 yards on average this year.
- Hunt’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 58.9 yards, a figure he’s gone over in six out of eight games (75%).
- Hunt has gone over his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Hunt has averaged 14.4 rushing attempts per game, 1.9 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (12.5).
- Hunt has had more than 12.5 rushing attempts in six of eight games this season (75% of his opportunities).
- Hunt’s 14.4 rushing attempts per game is 0.6 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 13.8.
- Half of Hunt’s games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Hunt has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (13.8 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Texans opponents average 31.3 rushing attempts per game, the second-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kareem Hunt or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.