Kareem Hunt and the Cleveland Browns play the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Heinz Field. Hunt has prop bets set for rushing yards and attempts. Here’s some betting insights and tips for thoses.
Kareem Hunt Week 1 Player Props
Hunt’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Hunt is set at 53.5 yards. That is 0.9 more than his season average of 52.6.
- Eight times this season (out of 16 total games — 50%), Hunt has had more than 53.5 rushing yards.
- Hunt will go up against a Steelers squad that allows 111.4 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 10th-ranked rush defense.
- Hunt has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (53.2) by 0.6 yards.
- Hunt’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 53.2 yards, a figure he’s covered in half of his games.
- Hunt has hit the rushing yards over in only six of 16 opportunities (37.5%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Hunt has averaged 12.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (12.5).
- Hunt has recorded more than 12.5 rushing attempts in nine out of 16 games this season (56.2% of his opportunities).
- Hunt’s season-long average over/under is 12.3 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Hunt rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Hunt has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.3 rushing attempts) in 56.2% of his games (nine of 16 games).
- This season, Steelers opponents have ran the ball 25.9 times per game, the 20th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 7, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kareem Hunt or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from