Kareem Hunt and the Cleveland Browns take on the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Divisional Round on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here’s a breakdown of Hunt’s prop bets for rushing and receiving yards in that matchup.
Kareem Hunt Player Props vs. Chiefs
Hunt’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- The Chiefs allow 122.1 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush defense.
- Hunt’s 52.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.2 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Eight times this season (out of 17 total games — 47.1%), Hunt has had more than 52.5 rushing yards.
- Hunt has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (53.2) by 0.9 yards.
- Hunt has hit the rushing yards over in only six of 17 opportunities (35.3%).
- Hunt has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (53.2) in only 47.1% of his games (eight out of 17 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Hunt is averaging 18.6 receiving yards per game, 0.9 less than the over/under of 19.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 35.3% of his games this season (six of 17), Hunt has collected more than 19.5 receiving yards.
- The Chiefs defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 18th-most yards in the NFL this season (248.0 per game).
- In just four of his 17 games (23.5%), Hunt has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 24.6 yards.
- Hunt’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 24.6 per game. He averages 6.0 less per game than that average.
- In just five of his 17 games (29.4%), Hunt has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kareem Hunt or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from