The stats found in this article only reflect games that carried a betting market this season.
The TCU Horned Frogs are underdogs as they look to continue a five-game win streak when they host the No. 6 Kansas Jayhawks (8-2) on Tuesday, January 5, at Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN and the matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 5, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Kansas Betting Information
- Kansas is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 5-4.
- The Jayhawks are 2-1 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 5-point favorite.
- Kansas and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 4 of 9 games this season (44.4%).
Kansas Players to Watch
TCU Betting Information
- In their games this season, the Horned Frogs have come up with an even record of 5-5 ATS.
- For the fourth time this season, the Horned Frogs are at least a 5-point underdog, where they have a record of 0-3 against the spread.
- TCU covered the over/under in 5 games this season, 50% of the 10 games they have played this season.
TCU Players to Watch
|Kevin Easley Jr.||11||6.5||4.5||1.5||0.2||0.2||0.8|
- In five out of TCU’s 11 games this year (45.5%), the competing teams combined for more points than the over/under in Tuesday’s matchup.
- The over/under for the matchup of 137.5 is 10.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Jayhawks (76.7 points per game) and the Horned Frogs (71.7 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 133.8 points per game, 3.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Jayhawks have seen a 144.6 average over/under in their games this season, 7.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Horned Frogs games have a total points bet of 137.6 points this season, 0.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Kansas||Kansas||-16.5||130.5||-2664||1073||Regular Season||75-66 KANSAS|
|2/8/2020||Kansas||TCU||-9.5||130.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||60-46 KANSAS|
|2/11/2019||N/A||TCU||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-77 KANSAS|
|1/9/2019||N/A||Kansas||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-68 KANSAS|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from