The No. 7 Texas Longhorns (25-8, 12-6 Big 12) hope to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks (27-6, 13-5 Big 12) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 11, 2023 at T-Mobile Center. The contest airs on ESPN. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Jayhawks’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Longhorns ( ).
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of March 11, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Get Up to $1,000 Bonus Bet at BetMGM today! Use Bonus Code – PLAYODDS
Kansas vs Texas Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Kansas Offense Vs. Texas Defense
|Kansas Offense||Stats (Rank)||Texas Defense|
|75.5 (86)||Points/Gm||67.8 (109)|
|38.1 (28)||Possessions/Game||37.8 (330)|
|46.7 (59)||Field Goal %||42.1 (68)|
|34.6 (162)||3PT %||33.0 (112)|
|52.6 (96)||Effective FG %||48.0 (68)|
|55.9 (103)||True Shooting %||52.4 (87)|
Texas Offense Vs. Kansas Defense
|Texas Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kansas Defense|
|77.9 (41)||Points/Gm||67.7 (106)|
|37.8 (32)||Possessions/Game||38.1 (336)|
|46.8 (55)||Field Goal %||41.3 (41)|
|34.1 (184)||3PT %||31.4 (45)|
|52.8 (83)||Effective FG %||46.9 (34)|
|57.3 (51)||True Shooting %||51.2 (45)|
Best Betting Sites For Kansas vs Texas
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Kansas Betting Insights
- Kansas has put together a 16-17-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Jayhawks have an ATS record of 10-12 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites this season.
- So far this season, 15 out of Kansas’ 33 games have hit the over.
- In 17 of 33 games this season, the Jayhawks and their opponents have scored more than 142.5 points.
- Kansas has an average point total of 143.2 in its contests this year, 0.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Texas Betting Insights
- Texas has won 16 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover 17 times.
- The Longhorns have covered the spread once this season (1-4 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Texas’ games have hit the over 17 out of 33 times this season.
- The Longhorns have combined with their opponent to score more than 142.5 points in 17 of 33 games this season.
- The average total for Texas’ games this season has been 145.7, 3.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Kansas Key Players
- Jalen Wilson leads the Jayhawks in scoring (20.0 points per game) and rebounding (8.5 rebounds per game).
- Dajuan Harris paces the squad with 6.3 assists per game.
- Gradey Dick is the top three-point shooter for the Jayhawks, hitting 2.4 per game.
- Kansas’ blocks leader is KJ Adams Jr., who collects 0.8 per game. Harris leads the team averaging 2.2 steals an outing.
Texas Key Players
- Marcus Carr’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Longhorns scoring and assists leaderboards with 15.8 points per game and 4.1 assists per game.
- Timmy Allen collects all of the boards and is the Texas leader in rebounds, pulling down 5.5 per game.
- Carr leads the Longhorns in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.2 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Texas grabs more steals than Carr (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Dylan Disu (1.4 per game).