The Texas Tech Red Raiders (10-8, 0-6 Big 12) hope to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the No. 13 Kansas State Wildcats (16-2, 5-1 Big 12) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Red Raiders ( ).
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 1:44 PM ET.
Kansas State vs Texas Tech Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Kansas State Offense Vs. Texas Tech Defense
|Kansas State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Texas Tech Defense|
|78.4 (43)||Points/Gm||66.4 (101)|
|8.0 (276)||Possessions/Game||12.3 (250)|
|46.6 (69)||Field Goal %||41.2 (64)|
|35.4 (110)||3PT %||32.7 (135)|
|52.7 (101)||Effective FG %||47.9 (101)|
|56.9 (72)||True Shooting %||49.6 (22)|
Texas Tech Offense Vs. Kansas State Defense
|Texas Tech Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kansas State Defense|
|76.1 (87)||Points/Gm||68.1 (147)|
|12.3 (114)||Possessions/Game||8.0 (85)|
|48.2 (28)||Field Goal %||42.4 (126)|
|35.2 (122)||3PT %||29.2 (22)|
|54.9 (35)||Effective FG %||47.5 (80)|
|58.6 (30)||True Shooting %||51.3 (64)|
Best Betting Sites For Kansas State vs Texas Tech
Kansas State Betting Insights
- Kansas State has covered 13 times in 18 chances against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have been favored by 3.5 points or more 11 times this season, and covered the spread in eight of those contests.
- A total of 11 out of Kansas State’s 18 games this season have hit the over.
- In nine of 18 games this season, the Wildcats and their opponents have combined to total more than 144.5 points.
- Kansas State has an average total of 146.5 in its outings this year, 2.0 more points than this game’s over/under.
Texas Tech Betting Insights
- Texas Tech is 6-11-1 ATS this year.
- The Red Raiders have covered the spread once when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season (in four opportunities).
- Texas Tech’s games have gone over the point total 12 out of 18 times this season.
- The Red Raiders have combined with their opponent to score more than 144.5 points in eight of 18 games this season.
- Texas Tech’s matchups this season have a 142.5-point average over/under, 2.0 fewer points than this game’s total.
Kansas State Key Players
- Keyontae Johnson leads the Wildcats in points and rebounds. He averages 18.7 points per game while tacking on 7.2 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Markquis Nowell’s 8.4 per game.
- Nowell is the top three-point shooter for the Wildcats, knocking down 2.2 per game.
- Kansas State’s blocks leader is Nae’qwan Tomlin, who collects 1.2 per game. Nowell leads the team averaging 2.3 steals an outing.
Texas Tech Key Players
- Kevin Obanor outpaced his teammates on the Red Raiders scoring front by putting up 15.1 points per game. He adds 6.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game this season.
- The Texas Tech leaders in rebounds and assists are Daniel Batcho (7.0 rebounds per game) and De’Vion Harmon (3.6 assists per game).
- Pop Isaacs leads the Red Raiders in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Texas Tech grabs more steals than Harmon (2.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Batcho (1.9 per game).