The Kansas State Wildcats (1-0) face the Omaha Mavericks (0-1) on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Mavericks ( ).
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of November 17, 2021 at 7:58 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Kansas State vs Omaha Betting Odds
Kansas State Offense Vs. Omaha Defense (From 2020-21)
|Kansas State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Omaha Defense|
|61.5 (339)||Points/Gm||78.2 (320)|
|65.3 (312)||Possessions/Game||70.5 (226)|
|41.1 (299)||Field Goal %||46.6 (306)|
|29.4 (331)||3PT %||38.6 (340)|
|47.1 (298)||Effective FG %||53.7 (313)|
|50.3 (305)||True Shooting %||57.1 (322)|
Omaha Offense vs. Kansas State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Omaha Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kansas State Defense|
|67.4 (266)||Points/Gm||69.9 (165)|
|71.4 (83)||Possessions/Game||65.8 (45)|
|41.7 (280)||Field Goal %||46 (285)|
|33.8 (169)||3PT %||36.7 (312)|
|46.3 (313)||Effective FG %||53.4 (310)|
|50 (311)||True Shooting %||56.7 (316)|
Kansas State Betting Insights
- Kansas State won 11 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 16 times.
- A total of 10 of Kansas State’s games last season went over the point total.
- Kansas State’s games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 131.5 points 10 times.
- Wildcats matchups last season had an average point total of 133.1, 1.6 more points than this game’s over/under.
Omaha Betting Insights
- Omaha compiled a 9-14-0 ATS record last year.
- The Mavericks were an underdog by 17 points or more last season three times and failed to cover in all three games.
- Omaha and its opponents combined to hit the over 13 out of 23 times last year.
- Omaha played 17 games last season that had more than 131.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Mavericks outings last year was 144.1, 12.6 more points than this game’s point total.
Kansas State Key Players
- Nijel Pack averaged 12.9 points per game last season.
- DaJuan Gordon collected 5.3 rebounds per game and Mike McGuirl dished out 3.7 assists per outing.
- Pack had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Pack averaged 1.2 steals per game. Davion Bradford collected 0.4 blocks a contest.
Omaha Key Players
- Ayo Akinwole scored 13.5 points per game last season while adding 2.9 assists.
- Matt Pile pulled down 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Akinwole knocked down 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Lamel Robinson collected one steal per game. Pile averaged 1.3 blocks a game.