The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of March 17, 2023 at 9:39 PM ET.
Get Up to $1,000 Bonus Bet at BetMGM today! Use Bonus Code – PLAYODDS
Kansas State vs Montana State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Kansas State Offense Vs. Montana State Defense
|Kansas State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Montana State Defense|
|75.5 (84)||Points/Gm||66.6 (71)|
|32.7 (248)||Possessions/Game||31.9 (74)|
|45.3 (133)||Field Goal %||43.4 (138)|
|34.0 (185)||3PT %||34.9 (241)|
|51.5 (157)||Effective FG %||49.4 (126)|
|56.2 (80)||True Shooting %||56.6 (280)|
Montana State Offense Vs. Kansas State Defense
|Montana State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kansas State Defense|
|74.2 (122)||Points/Gm||69.0 (141)|
|31.9 (289)||Possessions/Game||32.7 (107)|
|46.9 (47)||Field Goal %||42.0 (65)|
|33.8 (197)||3PT %||30.0 (16)|
|52.6 (90)||Effective FG %||47.6 (56)|
|58.0 (28)||True Shooting %||51.6 (55)|
Best Betting Sites For Kansas State vs Montana State
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Kansas State Betting Insights
- Kansas State is 21-11-0 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 7.5-point favorites this season, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 4-3.
- Kansas State and its opponents have combined to hit the over 16 out of 32 times this season.
- The Wildcats’ 32 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 139.5 points 19 times.
- Kansas State has an average point total of 144.5 in its contests this year, 5.0 more points than this game’s over/under.
Montana State Betting Insights
- Montana State has put together a 19-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats have not covered the spread this year (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Montana State’s games have gone over the point total 14 out of 32 times this season.
- The Bobcats and their opponents have combined to score more than 139.5 points in 14 of 32 games this season.
- Montana State has a 140.8-point average over/under in its matchups this season, 1.3 more points than this game’s point total.
Kansas State Key Players
- Keyontae Johnson leads the Wildcats in points and rebounds. He scores 17.7 points per game while tacking on 7.0 rebounds.
- Markquis Nowell paces the team with 7.6 assists per game.
- Nowell is the top three-point shooter for the Wildcats, knocking down 2.3 per game.
- Kansas State’s blocks leader is Nae’qwan Tomlin, who averages 0.8 per game. Nowell leads the team averaging 2.4 steals a contest.
Montana State Key Players
- Raequan Battle owns the Bobcats top spot in scoring with 17.4 points per game and also tacks on 2.9 rebounds and 1.0 assist per contest.
- Jubrile Belo (6.1 rebounds per game) and Darius Brown II (4.8 assists per game) are the Montana State leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Battle makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bobcats, cashing in 1.5 treys per game.
- Nobody on Montana State grabs more steals than Brown II (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Belo (1.0 per game).