The betting facts in the following article reference odds valid as of March 25, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Kansas State vs Florida Atlantic Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Kansas State Offense Vs. Florida Atlantic Defense
|Kansas State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida Atlantic Defense|
|76.2 (68)||Points/Gm||64.8 (40)|
|35.8 (122)||Possessions/Game||41.3 (356)|
|46.1 (79)||Field Goal %||40.1 (17)|
|34.0 (183)||3PT %||31.5 (49)|
|52.2 (108)||Effective FG %||45.5 (12)|
|56.8 (65)||True Shooting %||50.3 (22)|
Florida Atlantic Offense Vs. Kansas State Defense
|Florida Atlantic Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kansas State Defense|
|78.0 (36)||Points/Gm||69.6 (159)|
|41.3 (9)||Possessions/Game||35.8 (240)|
|46.6 (57)||Field Goal %||42.4 (81)|
|36.5 (56)||3PT %||30.5 (22)|
|54.7 (25)||Effective FG %||47.9 (62)|
|57.7 (35)||True Shooting %||52.0 (73)|
Best Betting Sites For Kansas State vs Florida Atlantic
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
Kansas State Betting Insights
- Kansas State has put together a 24-11-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread 14 times this season (14-3 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- So far this season, 19 out of Kansas State’s 35 games have hit the over.
- Wildcats games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 143.5 points 17 times.
- Kansas State has an average point total of 145.8 in its games this year, 2.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Florida Atlantic Betting Insights
- Florida Atlantic has put together a 23-11-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Owls have covered the spread four times this season (4-2 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Florida Atlantic and its opponents have combined to hit the over 18 out of 35 times this year.
- The Owls have played 16 games this season that finished with a combined score over 143.5 points.
- Florida Atlantic’s games this season have had an average of 142.8 points, 0.7 fewer points than this game’s total.
Kansas State Key Players
- Keyontae Johnson leads the Wildcats in scoring (17.7 points per game) and rebounding (6.9 rebounds per game).
- The squad is led in assists by Markquis Nowell’s 8.1 per game.
- Nowell knocks down 2.4 treys per game to lead the Wildcats.
- Kansas State’s blocks leader is Nae’qwan Tomlin, who collects 1.0 per game. Nowell leads the team averaging 2.5 steals a contest.
Florida Atlantic Key Players
- Johnell Davis owns the Owls top spot in scoring with 13.9 points per game and also tacks on 5.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest.
- Vladislav Goldin (6.4 rebounds per game) and Nicholas Boyd (2.6 assists per game) are the Florida Atlantic leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Alijah Martin is tops from three-point range for the Owls, knocking down 2.0 treys per game.
- Florida Atlantic’s Davis has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Goldin is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.