The insights in this article reflect odds as of March 16, 2023 at 1:41 PM ET.
Kansas vs Howard Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Kansas Offense Vs. Howard Defense
|Kansas Offense||Stats (Rank)||Howard Defense|
|74.9 (103)||Points/Gm||71.9 (235)|
|39 (25)||Possessions/Game||38 (330)|
|46.6 (60)||Field Goal %||44 (179)|
|34.3 (177)||3PT %||33 (113)|
|52.4 (100)||Effective FG %||50.1 (164)|
|55.7 (112)||True Shooting %||55.7 (243)|
Howard Offense Vs. Kansas Defense
|Howard Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kansas Defense|
|75.5 (86)||Points/Gm||67.9 (114)|
|38 (35)||Possessions/Game||39 (340)|
|46.1 (82)||Field Goal %||41.6 (49)|
|37.7 (24)||3PT %||31.2 (40)|
|53 (66)||Effective FG %||47.1 (37)|
|56.6 (72)||True Shooting %||51.3 (46)|
Best Betting Sites For Kansas vs Howard
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
Kansas Betting Insights
- Kansas has covered 16 times in 34 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Jayhawks have been favored by 21.5 points or more five times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Kansas and its opponents have combined to hit the over 15 out of 34 times this season.
- In 13 games this season, the Jayhawks and their opponents have scored more than 146.5 combined points.
- Kansas has had an average of 142.9 points in its games this season, 3.6 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Howard Betting Insights
- Howard is 18-13-0 ATS this season.
- The Bison have not covered the spread this year (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 21.5-point underdogs.
- Howard and its opponents have combined to hit the over 15 out of 31 times this year.
- The Bison have played 17 games this season that finished with a point total over 146.5 points.
- Howard’s average game total this season has been 147.4, 0.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Kansas Key Players
- Jalen Wilson leads the Jayhawks in points and rebounds. He contributes 20.1 points per game while adding 8.4 rebounds.
- Dajuan Harris paces the squad with 6.2 assists per game.
- Gradey Dick is the top three-point shooter for the Jayhawks, connecting on 2.3 per game.
- Kansas’ steals leader is Harris, who averages 2.1 per game. KJ Adams Jr. leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks an outing.
Howard Key Players
- The Bison go-to guy, Elijah Hawkins, leads the team in both scoring (13 points per game) and assists (5.9 assists per game).
- William Settle collects all of the boards and is the Howard leader in rebounds, getting 5.7 per game.
- Marcus Dockery leads the Bison in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Howard grabs more steals than Hawkins (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Settle (0.9 per game).