The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of March 18, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Kansas vs Arkansas Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Kansas Offense Vs. Arkansas Defense
|Kansas Offense||Stats (Rank)||Arkansas Defense|
|75.5 (84)||Points/Gm||67.3 (96)|
|40.0 (19)||Possessions/Game||34.2 (177)|
|46.8 (50)||Field Goal %||41.7 (55)|
|34.6 (160)||3PT %||30.2 (19)|
|52.6 (89)||Effective FG %||46.3 (18)|
|55.9 (96)||True Shooting %||51.2 (45)|
Arkansas Offense Vs. Kansas Defense
|Arkansas Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kansas Defense|
|74.4 (115)||Points/Gm||67.9 (115)|
|34.2 (186)||Possessions/Game||40.0 (345)|
|47.2 (34)||Field Goal %||41.5 (45)|
|31.6 (309)||3PT %||31.2 (39)|
|51.6 (148)||Effective FG %||47.0 (37)|
|55.6 (111)||True Shooting %||51.2 (45)|
Best Betting Sites For Kansas vs Arkansas
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
21+ Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
Kansas Betting Insights
- Kansas has put together a 17-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Jayhawks have an ATS record of 9-12.
- So far this season, 16 out of Kansas’ 35 games have gone over the point total.
- In 17 of 35 games this season, the Jayhawks and their opponents have combined to total more than 143.5 points.
- Kansas’ outings this year have an average total of 143.5, the same as this game’s over/under.
Arkansas Betting Insights
- Arkansas is 17-17-0 ATS this year.
- The Razorbacks have covered the spread three times this year (3-2 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- So far this year, 14 out of Arkansas’ 34 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Razorbacks have played 14 games this season that have gone over 143.5 combined points scored.
- Arkansas has had an average of 141.6 points scored in its games so far this season, 1.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Kansas Key Players
- Jalen Wilson leads the Jayhawks in points and rebounds. He puts up 20.1 points per game while tacking on 8.4 rebounds.
- Kansas’ assists leader is Dajuan Harris, who averages 6.3 per game.
- Gradey Dick hits 2.3 treys per game to lead the Jayhawks.
- Harris leads the team with 2.2 steals per game. KJ Adams Jr. collects 0.8 blocks a contest to pace Kansas.
Arkansas Key Players
- Ricky Council IV outpaced his teammates on the Razorbacks scoring front by putting up 16.0 points per game. He adds 3.6 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game this season.
- Makhi Mitchell (5.6 rebounds per game) and Anthony Black (4.1 assists per game) are the Arkansas leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Davonte Davis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Razorbacks, averaging 1.4 treys per game.
- Arkansas’ Black has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.0 per game and Makhel Mitchell is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.