In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Samooja from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article reflect odds as of June 17, 2022 at 7:24 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Kalle Samooja odds for the U.S. Open
Samooja’s recent form
- In his last three events, Samooja has an average finish of 91st.
- Out of the last three tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Samooja has an average finishing position of 91st in his last three appearances.
- He has carded an average score of +2 over his last three tournaments.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Samooja at the U.S. Open
- Samooja finished 136th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Samooja scored one birdie and six bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- Measuring 7,033 yards, The Country Club is set up as a par-71 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,253 yards .
- Samooja will take to the 7,033-yard course this week at The Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,144 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kalle Samooja 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||136||77 (+7)||–||–||$0|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Samooja’s 45th-place effort in his most recent tournament, the Olympic Men’s Golf Competition at Kasumigaseki Country Club on July 28-31.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from