Kadarius Toney and the New York Giants will match up against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 8:15 PM ET on Monday in Week 11 of the 2021 NFL season. Below, we take a look at Toney’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top bets for this contest.
Kadarius Toney Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Toney’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week 2||@Football Team||19|
Kadarius Toney Receiving Trends Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- The Buccaneers are giving up 267.9 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense.
- Toney averages 39.1 receiving yards per game, 7.4 fewer than the over/under of 46.5 in Monday’s matchup.
- In two of nine games this year (22.2%), Toney has gained more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Toney has totaled 34.0 fewer receiving yards per game (39.1) than the average over/under he’s had set, 73.1.
- Toney has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 40.0% of his games (two times in five games).
- At 1.9 passing TDs conceded per game, the Buccaneers defense is ranked 18th in the NFL.
- In nine games this season, Toney has no receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 22, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kadarius Toney or the New York Giants at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Giants Vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from