K.J. Choi missed the cut in his most recent appearance in the RBC Heritage, and he has +50000 odds to win as he tries for a better outcome in this year’s event at Harbour Town Golf Links.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:19 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
K.J. Choi odds for the RBC Heritage
Choi’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Choi has an average finish of 50th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Over his last five appearances, Choi has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of +0.5 across his last five events.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Choi at the RBC Heritage
- Over Choi’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once, and his average finish at the event is 43rd.
- Choi has three made cuts in his last six attempts at this tournament.
- Choi finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Harbour Town Golf Links measures 7,099 yards for this tournament, 199 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,298).
- Golfers at Harbour Town Golf Links have averaged a score of -4.1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2
over the past year.
- The courses Choi has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,271 yards, while Harbour Town Golf Links will play at 7,099 yards this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6.2 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
K.J. Choi 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||30||72-74-69-70 (-3)||$49,280|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||MC||73-74||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||73-72||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-75||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||69||66-76-77-73 (+4)||$15,375|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||71||67-65-69-74 (-5)||$13,398|
Choi’s last tournament appearance, his 30th-place finish in the Valero Texas Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from