Below you’ll find stats and insights about Choi from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article reflect odds as of July 22, 2022 at 6:25 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
K.J. Choi odds for the 3M Open
Choi’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Choi has an average finish of 74th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Choi has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has an average score relative to par of +1 in his last five tournaments.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Choi at the 3M Open
- Choi has an average finish of 67th with a personal best of finish of 61st at this tournament.
- In his most recent two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Choi finished 73rd on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- Choi scored two birdies and two bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- The par 71 measures 7,428 yards for this week, which is 159 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Courses Choi has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,321 yards, 107 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard TPC Twin Cities for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
K.J. Choi 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||73||73 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||72-69||-2.152||0.742||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from