Bookmakers currently list Justin Thomas atto finish atop the leaderboard at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Thomas from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 7, 2021, 7:20 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Justin Thomas odds for the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba
Thomas’ recent form
- Thomas has qualified for the weekend in 10 straight events.
- Thomas has finished in the top five twice over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five events, Thomas has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average five times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -13.4 in his last five appearances.
World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba details
- Date: November 4- 7, 2021
- Location: Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Course: El CamaleÃ³n Golf Course at Mayakoba
- Par: 71 / 7,017 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Viktor Hovland
Course history: Thomas at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba
- Thomas has one top-20 finish in his last two trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 18th.
- In his most recent two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Thomas finished 12th when he last played this event in 2020. He finished one round with the top score in the field the last time he played here.
Course comparison – El CamaleÃ³n Golf Course at Mayakoba
- El CamaleÃ³n Golf Course at Mayakoba measures 7,017 yards for this tournament, 291 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,308).
- The courses Thomas has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,375 yards, while El CamaleÃ³n Golf Course at Mayakoba will play at 7,017 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Thomas 2021 results
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||18||69-67-70-64 (-18)||$116,331|
|September 2- 5||Tour Championship||4||67-67-65-70 (-15)||$3,000,000|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||22||68-71-69-66 (-14)||$95,000|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||4||63-69-67-70 (-15)||$399,792|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||26||67-67-69-72 (-5)||$89,000|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||22||71-70-68-65 (-10)||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||40||72-67-71-69 (-1)||$45,417|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||19||73-69-71-73 (+2)||$125,363|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||42||69-72-75-75 (+3)||$33,015|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||72-66-71-69 (-2)||$29,625|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||75-75||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||26||69-73-71-71 (E)||$53,276|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||13||69-71-67-70 (-7)||$127,305|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||21||73-67-75-73 (E)||$119,600|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||1||71-71-64-68 (-14)||$2,700,000|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||15||73-66-70-71 (-8)||$147,333|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||13||70-65-64-72 (-13)||$138,700|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||3||65-69-68-66 (-24)||$490,000|
Check out all the details from Thomas’ 18th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT at The Summit Club.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from