The latest odds for Justin Thomas to finish atop the leaderboard at the Tour Championship are. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Thomas from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 5, 2021, 3:20 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Justin Thomas odds for the Tour Championship
Thomas’ recent form
- Thomas will try to make the cut for the ninth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Over his last five tournaments, Thomas has finished in the top five once.
- Over his last five events, Thomas has finished within five shots of the leader twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has an average score of -9 across his last five events.
Tour Championship details
- Date: September 2- 5, 2021
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Thomas at the Tour Championship
- In Thomas’ last five entries to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 every time, including three top-five finishes. His average finish at the event is fourth.
- Thomas made the cut in each of his five most recent entries to this event.
- Thomas finished second when he last played this event in 2020. He finished three rounds with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – East Lake Golf Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,333 yards, which is 13 yards shorter than the 7,346-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- The average course Thomas has played over the last year (7,370 yards) is 24 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,346 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Thomas 2021 results
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||22||68-71-69-66 (-14)||$95,000|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||4||63-69-67-70 (-15)||$399,792|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||26||67-67-69-72 (-5)||$89,000|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||22||71-70-68-65 (-10)||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||40||72-67-71-69 (-1)||$45,417|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||19||73-69-71-73 (+2)||$125,363|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||42||69-72-75-75 (+3)||$33,015|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||72-66-71-69 (-2)||$29,625|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||75-75||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||26||69-73-71-71 (E)||$53,276|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||13||69-71-67-70 (-7)||$127,305|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||21||73-67-75-73 (E)||$119,600|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||1||71-71-64-68 (-14)||$2,700,000|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||15||73-66-70-71 (-8)||$147,333|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||13||70-65-64-72 (-13)||$138,700|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||3||65-69-68-66 (-24)||$490,000|
Thomas’ last tournament appearance was on August 26-29 at Caves Valley Golf Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 22nd-place finish in the BMW Championship.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from