Justin Thomas is currently listed atto win THE NORTHERN TRUST. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Thomas from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 22, 2021, 11:20 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Justin Thomas odds for the THE NORTHERN TRUST
Thomas’ recent form
- Thomas will try to extend his streak of made cuts to seven by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Thomas has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five events.
- Thomas has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -2.2 those five times he’s made the cut.
THE NORTHERN TRUST details
- Date: August 19-22, 2021
- Location: Jersey City, NJ
- Course: Liberty National Golf Club
- Par: 71 / 7,410 yards
- Purse: 9.5M
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Thomas at THE NORTHERN TRUST
- Thomas has three top-20 finishes, with two of those being top-10 finishes, in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 19th.
- Thomas made the cut in each of his last four attempts at this event.
- Thomas finished 49th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
- He has played in one event at Liberty National Golf Club since 2015.
- Thomas last played this course in 2019 and finished 12th. His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – Liberty National Golf Club
- Measuring 7,410 yards, Liberty National Golf Club is set up as a par-71 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,336 yards.
- The average course Thomas has played over the last year (7,374 yards) is 36 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,410 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Thomas 2021 results
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||26||67-67-69-72 (-5)||$89,000|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||22||71-70-68-65 (-10)||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||40||72-67-71-69 (-1)||$45,417|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||19||73-69-71-73 (+2)||$125,363|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||42||69-72-75-75 (+3)||$33,015|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||72-66-71-69 (-2)||$29,625|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||75-75||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||26||69-73-71-71 (E)||$53,276|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||13||69-71-67-70 (-7)||$127,305|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||21||73-67-75-73 (E)||$119,600|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||1||71-71-64-68 (-14)||$2,700,000|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||15||73-66-70-71 (-8)||$147,333|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||13||70-65-64-72 (-13)||$138,700|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||3||65-69-68-66 (-24)||$490,000|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Thomas’ 26th-place finish last time out at the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational on August 5- 8.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from