Below you’ll find stats and insights about Thomas from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of April 16, 2022 at 7:23 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Justin Thomas odds for the RBC Heritage
Thomas’ recent form
- Thomas has made the cut in eight straight events.
- Over his last five events, Thomas has one top-five finish and three top-10 finishes.
- Thomas has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -7.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Thomas at the RBC Heritage
- Over Thomas’ last two trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once, and his average finish at the event is 26th.
- In his most recent two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Thomas last played this event in 2022 and finished 43rd.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,308 yards, which is longer than the 7,121-yard length for this week’s event.
- The average course Thomas has played over the last year (7,361 yards) is 240 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,121 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Thomas 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||43||70-71 (-1)||–||–||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||8||76-67-72-72 (-1)||-13.916||5.248||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||3||66-66-66-70 (-16)||20.948||-5.308||$460,200|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||72-69-72-72 (-3)||4.978||-0.605||$100,111|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||6||67-64-70-70 (-13)||6.763||3.800||$435,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||8||67-70-68-66 (-13)||12.707||-2.799||$248,050|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||20||68-63-73-74 (-10)||-0.106||1.280||$95,508|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||5||74-67-61-65 (-25)||6.425||-0.556||$286,000|
Thomas’ last appearance, his eighth-place finish in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from