Below you’ll find stats and insights about Thomas from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of June 12, 2022 at 7:20 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Justin Thomas odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Thomas’ recent form
- Thomas has finished atop the leaderboard once while also earning three top-five finishes over his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five appearances.
- Thomas has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five tournaments. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner three times and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -12 in his last five events.
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
Course history: Thomas at the RBC Canadian Open
- Over Thomas’ last two trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 12th.
- In his most recent two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Thomas finished third when he last played this event in 2022.
- He carded a score in one round that was among the five best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,025 yards, 247 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Courses Thomas has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,294 yards, 269 yards longer than the 7,025-yard St. George’s Golf and Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Thomas 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||3||69-69-63 (-15)||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-72||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||1||67-67-74-67 (-5)||10.604||12.728||$2,700,000|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||5||68-66-64-67 (-23)||7.004||1.816||$336,700|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||70-71-70-67 (-6)||-8.416||9.88||$38,171|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||8||76-67-72-72 (-1)||-13.916||5.248||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||3||66-66-66-70 (-16)||20.948||-5.308||$460,200|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||72-69-72-72 (-3)||4.978||-0.605||$100,111|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||6||67-64-70-70 (-13)||6.763||3.800||$435,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||8||67-70-68-66 (-13)||12.707||-2.799||$248,050|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||20||68-63-73-74 (-10)||-0.106||1.280||$95,508|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||5||74-67-61-65 (-25)||6.425||-0.556||$286,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from