In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Thomas from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below reflect odds as of April 10, 2022 at 7:21 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Justin Thomas odds for the Masters Tournament
Thomas’ recent form
- Thomas has qualified for the weekend in seven straight events.
- Thomas has finished in the top 10 four times over his last five events, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- Over his last five appearances, Thomas has finished within three shots of the leader twice and carded a score that’s better than average five times.
- He has carded an average score of -9 over his last five tournaments.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 7-10, 2022
- Location: Augusta, Georgia
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Scott Scheffler
Course history: Thomas at the Masters Tournament
- In Thomas’ last six entries to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 two times, including one top-five finish. His average finish at the event is 14th.
- Thomas made the cut in each of his six most recent entries to this event.
- Thomas finished eighth on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished with the round’s top score once his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,309 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,475-yard length for this week’s event.
- Courses Thomas has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,373 yards, 102 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard Augusta National Golf Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Thomas 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||8||76-67-72 (-1)||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||3||66-66-66-70 (-16)||20.948||-5.308||$460,200|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||72-69-72-72 (-3)||4.978||-0.605||$100,111|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||6||67-64-70-70 (-13)||6.763||3.800||$435,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||8||67-70-68-66 (-13)||12.707||-2.799||$248,050|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||20||68-63-73-74 (-10)||-0.106||1.280||$95,508|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||5||74-67-61-65 (-25)||6.425||-0.556||$286,000|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Thomas’ third-place effort in his most recent tournament, the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) on March 17-20.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from