Justin Thomas hopes to follow up his win at THE PLAYERS Championship with a victory in the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. Bookmakers consider Thomas among the favorites to win at +1100 odds after finishing fourth at this event last time.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Justin Thomas odds for the Masters Tournament
Thomas’ recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Thomas has finished first once.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Thomas has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average in three of those outings.
- He has an average score of -11.7 across his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Thomas at the Masters Tournament
- Over Thomas’ last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 19th.
- Thomas has made the cut in each of his last five trips to this event.
- Thomas finished fourth here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). He carded a score in one round that was among the five best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.9 strokes per round and a score of -5.3 compared to par. At Augusta National Golf Club, the scoring average is two strokes higher at 71.9, -0.3 per tournament.
- Courses Thomas has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,282 yards, 193 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard Augusta National Golf Club for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 279.7 strokes per tournament with an average score of -4.5 relative to par. That’s 8.0 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Thomas 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||1||71-71-64-68 (-14)||$2,700,000|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||15||73-66-70-71 (-8)||$147,333|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||13||70-65-64-72 (-13)||$138,700|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||3||65-69-68-66 (-24)||$490,000|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Thomas’ winning performance in his most recent event, THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass on March 11-14.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from