In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Thomas from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of July 7, 2022 at 7:23 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Justin Thomas odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Thomas’ recent form
- Thomas has made the cut in three straight events.
- Over his last five events, Thomas has one win and two top-five finishes.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Over his last five appearances, Thomas has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his last five events.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Thomas at the Genesis Scottish Open
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,264 yards, which is longer than the 7,237-yard length for this event.
- The average course Thomas has played over the last year (7,270 yards) is 33 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,237 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Thomas 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||89||N/A||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||37||69-72-72-74 (+7)||8.68||6.4||$75,916|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||3||69-69-63-64 (-15)||9.412||0.796||$600,300|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-72||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||1||67-67-74-67 (-5)||10.604||12.728||$2,700,000|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||5||68-66-64-67 (-23)||7.004||1.816||$336,700|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||70-71-70-67 (-6)||-8.416||9.88||$38,171|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||8||76-67-72-72 (-1)||-13.916||5.248||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||3||66-66-66-70 (-16)||20.948||-5.308||$460,200|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||72-69-72-72 (-3)||4.978||-0.605||$100,111|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||6||67-64-70-70 (-13)||6.763||3.8||$435,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||8||67-70-68-66 (-13)||12.707||-2.799||$248,050|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||20||68-63-73-74 (-10)||-0.106||1.28||$95,508|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||5||74-67-61-65 (-25)||6.425||-0.556||$286,000|
Below is a breakdown of Thomas’ 37th-place finish in his most recent outing at the U.S. Open (The Country Club, June 16-20).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from